Ski safely on Auris’ skiing area !
Our resort is located 1600m high and offers 45Km of slopes where everyone will be able to find what they are looking for !
You will enjoy 5 green slopes, 9 blue, 8 red and 2 black slopes going from 1400 to 2200 m of altitude
- Access to Alpe d’Huez in 20 mn by chair lifts and slopes
- No waiting lines at the ski and chair lifts.
- 45 snow makers on the beginners area and on the return piste
- A new and safe beginer area
- A brand new slope “Les Bucherons” !
Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski : Auris + Alpe d’Huez + Oz en Oisans + Vaujany + Villard-Reculas
- 265 Km of slopes from 1300m to 3300m of altitude
- 81 ski and chair lifts – 133 slopes – 980 snow makers
- Sarenne slope : Europe longest slope (16Km)
- Snow park for every type of level
Soon Auris will be at the heart of one of the biggest ski slopes of the world : LES GRANDES ALPES !